Friday, July 18, 2008

Mystery Solved!





So after realizing that every time I came around Hayden her hives got worse I began to THINK and THINK and THINK about what the culprit could be causing her hives.....I then remembered I bought and used new dryer sheets (that had scents in them). I put myself and Hayden in new clothes untouched by the dryer sheets and the hives are disappearing!!! yeah! She won't be a spotted girl on her birthday!

My mom came into town yesterday. It's been almost 9 months since she saw us last. Going well so far! Hayden had a hard night of sleeping (and it makes it that much more hard on us when we have a guest in the house-makes us feel bad that she wakes mom up). But mom kept telling me that she would take care of her and I could go back to bed. I finally took her up on it at 6:30am. Got to sleep til 8:30!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO! So much planning and work to do today for her party. I can't believe she will be 1 tomorrow. Pretty soon I'll be catching her making out with boyfriends and banning them from our house! ha!
The pictures are: 1. Debbi Mitchell-my ANGEL from Dallas. When we were caught in the whole American Airlines fiasco in Dallas, this woman drove me from the airport, got me set up at a hotel, got diapers, etc. she did not leave Hayden's and my side until she knew we were safe and all taken care of at a hotel there. She was in LA last week and came to see us! What a blessing she IS to us!
2. Fourth of July with Meagan, baby Ethan and mommy and Hayden
3. Hayden and her hives (kind of a far away pic so can't see them all that well, but they were EVERYWHERE!)
4. Just my precious baby girl!


No comments: